Friday 1 March 2013

Foyer @ home


Today I am going to share photographs of our foyer at home. We live in a 2 bedroom house. Fortunately for us the foyer is one place which the builder did not compromise. It is spacious and also gives us the privacy.

Door no 602-


Welcome home !

Pot corner - The special ones are the 3 pots on the left hand side. These were painted by my daughter and nephew. Each has a note inside from the little ones. I have preserved them and will show them when they grow up.




6 comments:

  1. Reema thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave some sweet words!! Your foyer looks enchanting. What a lovely pot collection you have. Love all knick-knacks too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Disha for dropping by. Inspired by your garden post, I have added a post. Do drop by.

      Delete
  2. Your pot collection is drool worthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my!! oh my!! what a lovely display... :) drool worthy... like Nayana said... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good collection of pots, nice foyer too..

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful, beautiful beyond words! I loved your pot collection & the way you have displayed!

    ReplyDelete