Monday 8 April 2013

My Love for Flowers....

Today I am sharing with you a few flower arrangements I had done at home.

I guess my love for flowers is obvious from the name of my blog. This is a passion derived from my parents. While my father loved to see flowers bloom in his garden, my mother loved to see them bloom in her vases. I remember the constant tiffs between them regarding this. But nevertheless, our home was known to all for our passion for flowers.

Now my daughter and my husband know it well that nothing can pacify me sooner than a couple of gerberas, carnations or lilies...








7 comments:

  1. Flowers bring the instant cheer in life. I too love to get them indoors and it just uplifts your mood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics Reema...all of them are wonderful....flowers can make any place look cheerful...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nayana, I am a big fan of your blog

      Delete
  3. I love them in people's homes. However they are terribly expensive here in dubai, so i can hardly ever buy them regularly. Love the ceramics in the first pic too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Harshika. The ceramics are from Pondicherry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flowers bring so much joy... Thats lovely.. Oh.. and I have the same bell... :)

    ReplyDelete