Sunday 22 March 2015

Adorning my kitchen

I love adorning my kitchen as much as I love adorning my living room. Recently I bought a new microwave oven. It is white in color and I didn't want it to look greasy after a few days so decided to make a cover for it . The color theme of my kitchen is yellow so I picked a plain yellow fabric. To add some color to it I did some embroidery on it. Usually I love doing flower embroideries but this time I decided to do something related to the kitchen. Please see the below pictures and let me know if you like them.




2 comments:

  1. I liked them. Reema could you please tell me from where did you buy the cloth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it from Okhlipuram near majestic. There are lot of fabric shops, these are all export rejects. If you are lucky you will get awesome stuff there. I go there once a year

      Delete